Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: If I were a burger at McDonald's...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kennygirl20's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I listened to it [img]biggrin.gif[/img] and I gotta say, I'm impressed Bucket! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I can't hear the words too well though.
    Any chance of the lyrics being posted so we can all have a happy sing along song time [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#E6E8FA" size="1">[ February 05, 2003 04:26 AM: Message edited by: Don't Wanna Stop ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yup. The two things Bucket needs are lyrics and a picture. Then we'll all be happy as little clams.

    I don't believe it's selfish to eat defenseless shellfish.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Kendall.

    I've talked down that song plenty already, I'm think I will some more. I'm not a big fan of the lyrics... hopefully I'll improve, or get a decent microphone, or slap on some effects so I sound like a retro 80's band or something.

    You'll be happy to know that the lyrics are online in the Songs section of the website [img]smile.gif[/img]

    If I were a burger at McDonalds

    If I were a burger at McDonalds
    I would be a tasty treat
    If I were a burger at McDonalds
    they'd call me the McMeat

    I'd be.....
    Bun, Beef, Bacon, Beef,
    Ham, Beef, Bacon, Bacon,
    Cheese, Beef, Bacon, Beef,
    Ham, Cheese, Bacon Bacon,
    Bun

    If I were a burger a McDonalds
    I'd be better than a big Mac
    If I were a burger at McDonalds
    I'd be the cause of your heart attack

    I'd be.....
    Bun, Beef, Bacon, Beef,
    Ham, Beef, Bacon, Bacon,
    Cheese, Beef, Bacon, Beef,
    Ham, Cheese, Bacon Bacon,
    Bun


    I wrote the lyrics before I did the music. It was just a coincidence that I could fit these lyrics over the music. Although some is kinda awkward.

    Shellfish are good eats.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn you Bucket, I had your song stuck in my head during psychology today! And I'm not joking, lying, or trying to make you feel better about your song. I was sitting there and I was like, "I'd be bacon, beef, bacon, beef." And that just kept going on in my head. I told my friend I had a song stuck in my head and she's like what song? And I told her the title and she just looked at me like I was crazy. It was funny. She was like, who the hell sings that song?

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahahahahahahahhahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

    I seriously laughed out pretty loud after reading that one!

    And I thought I was embarrassed about the song :-D

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It took quite a while to get it out of my head. I even sat in the library for like an hour just reading the newspaper and listening to some mest, and when I was done, it was still in my head. After an hour in sociology though, it was gone.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the weirdest stuff can get stuck in your head sometimes. like back when I was [posting as Jenny From the Block at the GC board - I couldn't get that damn song out of my head! argh. Frustrating. Other famous songs that have driven me to the point of insanity includes Ricky Martins she bangs. Now that is a real scary experience.

    aww.. but the song is no longer stuck in your head... awww.... I need to make another one then! I didn't last night, I ran out of time, it got late and Iw as just tired. And frustrated at the fact that what I was recording was just crap. The only good stuff that I did get recorded was something that sounded just like a Slightly Decent song. Bah!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I cannot believe you've had Jenny From The Block, or She Bangs stuck in your head. But it will now be something I will make fun of you for. I like the idea of posting the topic, "Bucket is a big fan and listens to J. LO," over at the other board. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But I shouldn't talk, I can't believe I'm listening to the song I am right now. So, lets just get off this topic...

    As far as the "crap" you are recording, it's not crap, and you know it. I like it. And really, isn't that all that matters? Yes. But you have to let me know when you do something with the I love you more than the explosion of the Columbia song, I thought that one was funny.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    make fun of me all you like :-D YOU still had my song stuck in your head. But go on, share, what are you lsitening to now (then) thats so embarrassing?

    hahah the columbia songs is a summers original, it's something that I gotta do! You'll know when things get done, because I don't shut up about how much they rule/suck.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha. I'm not sharing what I was listening too. Nope. I just heard it on tv and it got stuck in my head as well, and I had to listen to it....*changes the subject*

    But, yeah, that columbia song is good. Because I found that song funny, I think I'll vote for that guy for mod. He's a real man as he puts it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •